Income Limits

The Department of Housing and Urban Development (HUD) sets the income limits for the entire United States, including McCracken County and Paducah.  These income limits are updated and changed once a year, usually in February, by HUD.  For question on income limits or our housing programs please contact us at 270-444-8690.