2019 Noble Park Fish Out
Paducah Parks and Recreation is presenting the Noble Park Fish Out Tournament for kids from 5 to 12 years of age. The FREE tournament is held on Saturday, June 1 at Noble Park Lake. Registration begins at 8:30 a.m. at Shelter 10 (across the road from Noble Park Pool). Fishing starts at 9 a.m. and wraps up at 11 a.m. An awards ceremony will follow at Shelter 10. This is a catch and release tournament.
Children may use their own pole and bring their own bait, or they may borrow a pole and/or bait from Paducah Parks and Recreation while supplies last. A fishing license is not needed as youth under the age of 16 do not need a fishing license in Kentucky.
Awards will be given for 1st, 2nd, and 3rd place in the categories of Longest Fish and Most Fish Caught for both boys and girls. Goodie bags will be handed out to the first 75 people to register.
For more information about the Noble Park Fish Out, contact Recreation Specialist Taylor Morsching at Paducah Parks and Recreation at 270-444-1331.
- Fishing begins at 9 a.m. and concludes at 11 a.m.
- Participants are encouraged to use the fishing pier, pavilion, and bridge areas, and avoid areas where the shoreline has eroded away.
- Participants may bring their own bait or use bait provided by Paducah Parks and Recreation while supplies last.
- If you want to use a Paducah Parks and Recreation fishing pole, you must fill out and sign the registration from with pole rental agreement and return the pole at the conclusion of the event.
- Once a fish is caught please ask a staff worker to measure and record the fish and then release it. Please go to the same staff worker for every fish.
- Staff will only record fish one at a time. Do not wait until you catch multiple fish to get them recorded. We want to return the fish to the lake as quickly as possible to maintain their good health.
- This is a Catch and Release tournament. Please return each fish to the lake after they are recorded and measured.
- Helpers may help get the bait on the hook and take the fish off the hook; the children must do all other fishing on their own.
- Be aware of other people in your area when casting and reeling in fish.
- Have Fun