Thank you to everyone who applied for the Grant-in-Aid Program. The deadline was March 31, 2021, for non-profit agencies located within the Paducah city limits to apply for city funding for fiscal year 2022. The City's fiscal year begins July 1. The applications will be reviewed during the budget process.
Grant-in-Aid Program Slide Presentation
Grant Categories and Applications - DEADLINE WAS MARCH 31, 2021
The Grant-in-Aid Categories are as follows (click the title for the application):
Grant-In-Aid Policy and Full Packet of Applications
Applications should be submitted by email to Ty Wilson, Grants Administrator. For any questions, contact Wilson by email or call 270-444-8509.
- Agency must be a 501(c)3 organization.
- Agency must apply by the deadline and submit them to the Grant-In-Aid Committee Chair. No late applications will be accepted.
- An Agency can only submit ONE application.
- Applicants must complete an application, submit a proposal and attach all required supplementary documents.
- If the request is for operations, it cannot be more than 50% of the operations budget.
- All agencies selected to receive a Grant-In-Aid funding (except for MicroGrant recipients) must provide an annual audit.
- Agencies selected to receive a grant will be required to enter into a Contract for Services with the City of Paducah.
- All grantees must provide an annual report on how the funds were used and the impact on the City.
- Applicants must show they have both the fiscal and human resources to complete projects
- Applicants’ projects must correlate with the Commission Priorities - Strategic Plan. If you have questions relating to this portion of the Application, contact Assistant City Manager Michelle Smolen.
Fiscal Year 2021 Grant-In-Aid Recipients
The Paducah Board of Commissioners approved on September 8, 2020, the list of agencies receiving a financial contribution from the City through the Grant-in-Aid program. Applications were reviewed by the Grant-in-Aid panel with recommendations provided to the City Manager’s office. More than three dozen agencies were considered for this limited pool of funding totaling $622,500. The approved list of agencies and the funding amounts for Fiscal Year 2021 are as follows:
- Barkley Regional Airport - $120,000
- Brooks Stadium - $7500
- Carson Center - $54,000
- Community Kitchen - $4500
- Hotel Metropolitan - $2500
- Maiden Alley Cinema - $5000
- Market House Theatre - $12,300
- Midtown Alliance of Neighbors - $15,000
- National Quilt Museum – $11,900
- Oscar Cross Boys & Girls Club - $4100
- Paducah Area Transit System - $215,000
- Paducah Civic Beautification Board - $3000
- Paducah Symphony Orchestra - $13,500
- Paxton Park Golf Course - $75,000
- Quilt Show - $15,000
- River Discovery Center - $4000
- Sprocket - $40,000
- Tornado League Football - $2000
- W.C. Young Community Center - $1100
- Yeiser Art Center - $17,100