Living Our Values Every Day Awards - LOVE Awards
The Living Our Values Every Day awards are for employees to recognize fellow employees. Do you work with city employees who wholeheartedly embrace one or more of the City of Paducah’s organizational values? Nominate them for a LOVE Award! The six special award winners, one per organizational value, will be recognized at the second Commission meeting in December 2020.
- Nominate fellow city employees from any department for a LOVE Award. You can nominate more than one person. They don’t have to work in your department.
- You can nominate the same person for more than one award. However, a separate nomination form needs to be completed for each organizational value.
- Deadline to submit nomination is the end of the day on Friday, November 13.
- Use this NOMINATION FORM and drop it off at either the City Manager’s office or the Customer Experience Department at City Hall OR use the online form below.
- The Middle Management Team will review the nominations.
As a reminder, the City of Paducah’s Organizational Values are action-oriented, customer experience, every person matters, fiscal responsibility, personal accountability, and solution-driven.