Paducah Wants You!
Life in Paducah is sweet. It's warm, welcoming, and fun. Plus, it's a community that wants you. We want you to DO WHAT YOU DO FROM PADUCAH! We have a package of incentives to bring you, a hard-working remote worker, to this beautiful city with an incredible quality of life. You will be an important piece of the Paducah puzzle that helps us grow, succeed, and achieve Paducah's mission - TO BE THE BEST CITY IN THE WORLD.
Learn about Paducah - You'll Love It!
Quality of Life
Relocation Packet from Chamber of Commerce
Things to Do and Tourism Information
The Offer - Don't Pass This Up!
Paducah's incentives will financially entice you, but even more importantly, they will help you experience and immerse yourself into Paducah's cultural and educational experiences. This package of incentives is valued at nearly $6500 (assuming an annual salary of $100,000).
Individuals qualifying for the City of Paducah's Remote Workers Incentive Program may be eligible to receive the following:
- Relocation Reimbursement - Up to $2,500 reimbursement for expenses associated with relocating to the City of Paducah. Eligible expenses include renter’s deposit, down payment on a home, rental of moving trucks or trailers, the hiring of professional movers, and/or the purchase of packing materials.
- Internet Allowance - Up to $70.00 per month reimbursement for 12 months for fees associated with internet services provided to a residence located within the City of Paducah.
- Payroll Tax Waiver - Waiver of City of Paducah 2% payroll tax for 12 months.
- Cultural and Educational Amenities - With a value of approximately $1150, receive tickets/passes, training, memberships, and/or experiences to a variety of Paducah's cultural and educational institutions. Participating partners include
Eligibility - We Hope You Qualify!
To participate in the Paducah Remote Workers Incentive Program, an applicant must
- Be 21 years old or older;
- Be a U.S. citizen, lawful permanent resident, or have other credentials necessary to work in the United States;
- Live at least 100 miles outside the limits of the City of Paducah at the time of application for the program;
- Work full-time for a company in which all offices are located at least 100 miles outside the Paducah city limits;
- Be able to perform a majority of their employment duties remotely from a home office or co-working space located inside the Paducah city limits evidenced by written documentation from their employer;
- Acquire primary residency in the City of Paducah within three (3) months of acceptance into the Remote Workers Incentive Program, as evidenced by a lease with a physical address or a deed of conveyance of real estate which includes a home;
- Agree in writing to retain primary residence in the City of Paducah for at least one year beyond the initial twelve-month program; and
- Not be a participant in any other publicly-funded program/initiative.
Apply Here - This is Exciting!
Use the Remote Workers Incentive Program Application (download the fillable PDF) or click the application link below.
Contact Us - We Want to Hear from You!
If you have a question about the Remote Workers Incentive Program or want to learn more about Paducah, contact Planning Director Nic Hutchison (270-444-8690).