Building and Facility Reservations
Paducah Parks and Recreation offers several facilities and park shelters to consider for private events. Reservations are not accepted more than one year in advance. For reservations, contact Paducah Parks and Recreation at 270-444-8508 or by email.
Anna Baumer Community Center (in Noble Park)
Arts & Crafts Building (in Noble Park)
Noble Park Pool (in Noble Park)
Parks and Recreation Department Offices (1400 H.C. Mathis Drive)
Robert Cherry Civic Center (2701 Park Avenue)
Hiring an Off-Duty Police Officer
Off-duty Paducah Police officers may be hired by the public to perform security and traffic control services. Officers are often hired to provide security and traffic control at large and small events, traffic control for road construction or other projects in the roadway, security for meetings, and many other situations including weddings, graduations, birthday parties, jewelry store security, and sporting events. For more information, including rates, application, and contract, visit Hiring an Off-Duty Police Officer.
Reserving a Park Shelter, Noble Park Amphitheatre, or Noble Park Bandstand
- If a shelter has been reserved through the Parks office by an individual or entity paying the rental fee, then it would not be available to the public on that date. All shelters are available on a first-come, first-serve basis at no charge, if the shelter has not been reserved. There is a fee to reserve specific shelters.
- "RESERVED" signs have been installed at shelters #5, #7, #8, #10, #12, #16, and #19 (the most commonly reserved shelter pavilions). Signs will be flipped to "RESERVED" by Paducah Parks & Recreation if there is a scheduled reservation that day.
- Reservations are for the entire day (from the time the park opens until it closes). Shelters/pavilions are not available for partial-day or hourly rental.
- No shelter may be reserved less than five (5) business days prior to the date of the reservation.
- Discounts are available to official, documented non-profit organizations.
- Groups from outside McCracken County will not be allowed discounts and a 50 percent surcharge will be added to the reservation fee for the group.
- The person reserving the shelter is responsible for securing any appropriate permits, utility hook-ups, decorations, or other special requirements.
- Shelter reservations include the standard amenities normally located at each shelter including picnic tables and trash cans.
- Electricity can be obtained for an additional $30 daily charge from green power boxes located near most shelters.
Reserving a Ballfield
Paducah Parks & Recreation has four ballfields at Stuart Nelson Park and six ballfields at Noble Park available for use. Each ballfield has covered dugouts and bleachers. Smoking and/or vaping is not allowed at City of Paducah Parks and Ballfields.
- If a ballfield has been reserved by Paducah Parks & Recreation or by an individual or entity paying the reservation fee, then it would not be available to the public on that date. All ballfields are available on a first-come, first-serve basis at no charge, if the field has not been reserved.
- Field Reservations are for the entire day (from the time the park opens until it closes). Ballfields are not available for partial-day or hourly rental.
- Ballfields cannot be reserved less than five (5) business days prior to the date of the reservation.
- The Power Fee (Lights) must be paid for at the Parks & Recreation Office when you reserve the field. They cannot be requested on site.
- Reservation fees are refundable only in the event that rain cancels the event. The fee IS NOT refundable due to lack of participation. If a renter cancels any part of your reservation within two business days of the reservation, a 10% administrative fee will be charged to the amount of the cancellation.
- The renter is only allowed to reschedule the date of a reservation once (which must occur two business day before the reservation)
- If a reservation is cancelled due to weather or rain, the renter must contact Paducah Parks & Recreation on the next business day to receive a refund, or else they forfeit their right to a refund.
Location and Field
|Reservation Fees Per Field
|Stuart Nelson Park Field 1
$25 + 6% tax for the field as is
$50 + 6% tax for the field lined and dragged
$30 + 6% tax Power Fee (Lights) for first 1 1/2 hours
$20 + 6% tax Power Fee (Lights) for each additional hour
|Stuart Nelson Park Field 2
|Stuart Nelson Park Field 3
|Stuart Nelson Park Field 4
|Noble Park Field 1
|Noble Park Field 2
|Noble Park Field 3
|Noble Park Field 4
|Noble Park Field 5
|Noble Park Field 6