Boards and Commissions


Interested in Serving?


The majority of the Boards and Commissions require the appointee to reside within the Paducah city limits. Some boards allow an appointee to reside outside the city limits but within McCracken County.

To be considered as a board or commission appointee, return the application to City Clerk's Office, City Hall, P.O. Box 2267, Paducah Kentucky, 42002-2267 or by email to 

Board and Commission Application  


Your Duty Under the Law - This document explains the Kentucky Open Records and Open Meetings Acts.
Managing Government Records - This document is an introduction to Kentucky's Public Records Management law.

Board Members

Boards and Commission Members and Terms (updated April 2024)

Elected Officials - Paducah Board of Commissioners

Links to Paducah's Boards and Commissions 

Minutes from Board and Commission Meetings     Overview of Paducah Boards and Commissions