Dog Park Photography Contest
Celebrate National Dog Park Day by participating in our Dog Park Photography Contest in May. Take a photo of your dog enjoying one of Paducah’s dog parks (Stuart Nelson Park or Independence Park) and submit it to the Parks Department. The public will have a chance to vote on the entries with top photos receiving baskets with goodies for their dog.
Paducah Parks & Recreation reserves the right to use the photo in future social media and marketing campaigns. Only one photo submission per person allowed.
2023 Photo Submission Dates: May 1 - May 12. Include the following: Dog Parks Photography Contest, the photograph location (dog park location), date the picture was taken, your full name, email address, and phone number with the entry.
Enter your dog park photo by email at parkinfopaducahky.gov or through the online portal link. Vote through the online portal. The top three photos will receive baskets with goodies for their dogs. The winners will be announced in mid-May on the Paducah Parks & Recreation Facebook page.
Fall Photography Contest
Paducah Parks & Recreation hosts a Fall Photography Contest typically in October to November for anyone who enjoys taking pictures of beautiful fall colors or activities. Take a picture at a Paducah park and send us your best photo for a chance to win a prize! The public will have a chance to vote on the entries. Paducah Parks & Recreation reserves the right to use the photo in future social media and marketing campaigns.
2023 Fall Photography Contest Rules & Regulations
- Photograph must be taken in a City of Paducah park or facility.
- List of City of Paducah parks and facilities.
- Only one photograph per person is allowed to be submitted.
- Contest runs from October 1, 2023 through November 10, 2023.
- Photograph must be taken between October 1, 2023, and November 10, 2023.
- Submit online at Online Portal or via e-mail at parkinfopaducahky.gov (include Fall Photography Contest in the Subject Line). Be sure to include your full name, e-mail, phone number, and when and where the photograph was taken.
- 1st, 2nd, and 3rd place winners will be announced via Paducah Parks & Recreation Facebook page in mid-November. Winners will be notified directly using your provided contact information.
- Public voting will decide the winners. Use the link below.
- By submitting a photo to the Fall Parks Photography Contest, Paducah Parks & Recreation reserves the right to use the photo for future uses.